Decadent Blueberry Crumble by @the_foodstylist
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup Fermentanicals Sprouted LSA
- .25 cup Coconut Flour
- .5 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- .25 cup Shredded Coconut
- 2.5 cup Organic Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C
- Simmer blueberries in a pot until some juice releases. Mash some blueberries to create extra juice
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients. Use additional coconut oil if the mix is too dry
- Place blueberries and juice in ramekins and then top with the crumble mixture. Lightly pat down the mix into the ramekins
- Bake for 30 minutes or until Golden brown. Enjoy!!
- Ingredient : Activated LSA
I am passionate about inspiring health in all aspects of people's being. I’m a Columbia University trained Psychologist (Licensed MHC in NYC), a Holistic Nutritional Health Coach, LifeForce® Yoga practitioner, ...Read more about this chef..