In all of our tastings in stores and at various events, we always feature our Activated LSA/ Sprouted LSA in a quick and scrumptious Activated LSA (linseed, sunflower seeds, almonds) bliss ball. With only 4 ingredients, this bliss ball is so easy to make and people love it! We thought we should share our protein packed antioxidant filled bliss balls, so here you go and enjoy!! xx
Activated LSA bliss balls!
- Prep Time
- Depends on how large you roll
- 1 cup of pitted medjool dates
- 3/4 cup of Fermentanicals Activated/sprouted LSA
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice (we use peanut)
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together, roll into desired shape. (We use a food processor to blend.)
- Roll bliss balls in desired toppings. (We use our Sprouted LSA and a coconut combination!) Enjoy!
- Servings : 20
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Ingredient : Activated LSA
I am passionate about inspiring health in all aspects of people's being. I’m a Columbia University trained Psychologist (Licensed MHC in NYC), a Holistic Nutritional Health Coach, LifeForce® Yoga practitioner, ...Read more about this chef..