Fermentanicals Organic Sprouted Buckwheat flour is easier to digest, has amplified nutrients, and less calories compared to non-sprouted buckwheat flour. It is considered a living food that has the same great taste and is easy to use!
Frequently Bought Together
Fermentanicals Sprouted Buckwheat Flour contains more available vital nutrients than non-sprouted or dormant, inactive buckwheat flour. Sprouting activates the seeds and enhances the nutritional profile of the food, making it easier for your digestive system to break down in comparison to non-sprouted flours.
Fermentanicals Sprouted Buckwheat Flour contains Certified Organic buckwheat, a super-seed (not a grain) that is favoured amongst those seeking a healthier lifestyle, as well as gluten-free and vegan communities due to its nutrient-dense profile.
Why Choose Sprouted Foods?
- Germinate (activate) the seed, stimulating the production of proteolytic enzymes that make both carbohydrates and proteins digestible
- Increase the alkalinity of the seed
- Shed anti-nutrients that inhibit digestion such as phytic acid, which can inhibit the absorption of some minerals including iron and zinc
- Pre-digest and break down complex sugar molecules, making them easier to digest
- Sprouted foods contain higher levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and protein
- Sprouted foods additionally contain less calories and carbohydrates than their non-sprouted equivalents
- Differs from Activation in the germination process yields more nutrients as opposed to activation which has the same nutrients as the raw seed.